-

-

Monday, May 7, 2018

Pakjira Itthisang Phase 3 :Proliferate : Contemporary Business Futures


Phase 3


Proliferate : Contemporary Business Futures


         
 According to the last two phases , this phase we have to bring  bring the main idea and information for those analysis to create the new brand for the future. 
 
 The analysis of two phases, the main idea was the revolution of technology due to that fact that these days technology have effect to our daily life because they make we more easily and comfortable, therefore we are developing them to be better and better. For instance, in the past there were the phone but it big and are to find the signal, while now we have the suitable phone which smaller and have to much place to receive the signal. Moreover, technology became be apart of every systems in our life.

From those idea, I create my brand by the way that technology growing. While I bring the identity of my candidates in phase one to make up. Therefore, my brand is selling the new education system that using technology and entertainment to helping them be better.Thus, the brand will change the traditional class room to the interactive museum.




As the plate showing that these days we changing the traditional classrooms to the group study which the instructors can interact to their student more than the classroom which students just sit and look to the front and listen to the teacher but in the future we can change technology to the place the every people can go in not just the educators and the students where is the museum.

The site is the front of the natural history museum in London, where know the best in dinosaur skeletons exhibition inside while, there are another part too. Therefore, my brand was collect items and articles in the museum and made them to be the one story, so I bring this idea to make the shape of the building to be the shell cover the whole story. 



From the plate I try to show the comparison view of the audience in these days and the brand view.
Also,  the analysis of the site which represent the environment of the building which effect to the idea of the building ( display screen, below paragraph) which are the sun path, the transportation around the museum and the place around the site.




This plate show that my brand have to create the way for people walk in the building because to visit this museum they have to wear the vr glass. This is the way to avoid people walk and crash other in the museum.



The shape of my building is organic form because I want to show the my building is located at the place of natural museum. For the interior I design the ramp which have slope and flat and they follow to the content in the vr glass that make the will combine the reality and the digital thing together. It can that in the future everything are blur because we cannot separate real and digital.











The atmospheric in the virtual reality glasses





In additional, the exterior of my building I using the I idea of my phase two materials which is the motion sensor and thermochormic pigment, I pick the idea of they will change they status when there are some thing attack them. Therefore, I use the glass display which change the screen when the temperature of the building can and the time.


 series of the screen 



atmospheric in the night












No comments:

Post a Comment